Resources for sustainable mobility
Taxi drivers have at their disposal a variety of resources in order to incorporate more sustainable and efficient driving into their work patterns, yet there are also some vehicle models authorized for taxi use which rely on energy sources and technology that can have an impact on reducing fuel costs as well as improving and respecting the environment.
These resources include:
- 274 indicated taxi stops and more than 100 km of taxi lanes in the metropolitan area of Barcelona.
- 26 taxi radio stations in the metropolitan area of Barcelona.
- Mobile applications that facilitate and improve accessibility for taxi customers.
- Vehicles with efficient fuel and energy sources.
- Rapid recharging points for electric vehicles.
- Free courses for economical and efficient driving.