Complaints or reports

Complaints or reports related to a taxi service can be submitted via Internet or by mail to the IMET.

Submitting a complaint or report

Important information

Either if you submit a report via Internet or by mail, you must attach the receipt of the taxi driver with their professional information:

  1. License number

  2. NIF

  3. Vehicle number plate

  4. Price of the trip

  5. Date of the service